A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer when accessing certain websites, allowing them, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or his or her computer and, depending on the information and how he uses his computer, can be used to recognize a user.
The cookies used in this website are described below:
- Persistent cookies of behavioral advertising (Facebook Connect, Facebook Social Plugins, Twitter Badge, Twitter Button, Criteo, AppNexus): These are the ones that are treated by a third party (Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Criteo SA, Hispavista) They allow advertising of third parties shown on our Website as well as provide information on the user's browsing habits on our website to the advertising network in order to show you advertising according to your navigation, allowing the creation of a specific profile.
- Persistent analysis cookies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager): These are those that, treated by us and by third parties (Google Inc.), allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use they make of our services. For this purpose, we analyze your navigation on our Website in order to improve the browsing experience and the services we offer. The data obtained through this type of cookies will remain stored in the user's terminal and can be processed in each access of the same to the Website until the expiry of the cookies or the User deletes them.
The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager settings are preset by Google Inc., so we suggest you check out the Google Analytics privacy page (http://www.google.com/analytics/privacyoverview.html ) In that website you can obtain more information about the "cookies" and how to disable them.
The continued browsing of the website implies acceptance of the installation of the indicated cookies. In this sense, "to continue browsing" means to click on any button, check box or link of the website, to do "scroll", as well as to download any content offered in the same one.
The user can block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on it
For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case of uses as a browser:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html